Dear Magical Diary: Post Twenty-three (I think)

           Dear Magical Diary,

Note: As part of my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 this summer, I have decided to keep a daily and public magical diary.  In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.


Keeping things vague - a person dear to me gave birth this morning and started yesterday morning, so I have had both the most magical time and the most mundane, earthy time over the past couple of days. What could be more miraculous? I mostly kept up with my morning journaling, I drew a tarot card this morning, I looked at the baby's birth chart once I had the official birth time, and I went to the hospital chapel and prayed, but I haven't done anything super duper mega witchy in the sense of spells, rituals, reading, or working. I have listened to some self-development podcasts and done some emotional healing work, but all secular. A few more days of being backup baby support, a witch friend is staying with us, and then Mike and I go to Niagara Falls. I am going to try to spend some time on witchy stuff Wednesday in addition to a big cleaning spree to prep for my witchy friend.
Yours under the stars,

Stella

Join me on Patreon at just $1 during our summer savings special for the Charm School project. Together, we'll dive deeper into the realms of magic, self-discovery, and growth, unlocking our fullest potential along the way.

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreonas well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts