Dear Magical Diary: Post Fourteen

  Dear Magical Diary,

Note: As part of my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 this summer, I have decided to keep a daily and public magical diary.  In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.




I had to reschedule morning client for Friday this week. With a few hours to spare, I took a mop handle and traced the winding path of a labyrinth in the sand. It was my first attempt, and to my surprise, it turned out quite well. The experience inspired me to share more details in a separate blog entry, capturing the magic of this simple act. I brought along a sandcastle kit that I borrowed from the library, eager to shape a majestic fortress from grains of sand. However, my castle crumbled as I realized I hadn't used enough water to hold its form. It served as a reminder that sometimes our endeavors require a delicate balance of elements. I am thinking of bringing that kit to witchcamp to build a "sandcastle ziggurat" to Inanna, but we'll see how much space we have in the carpool cars. Later, an afternoon client brought me back into the rhythm of my work. Afterward, I embraced the comfort of domesticity, preparing a nourishing dinner and unwinding with my husband. The day gently led me to an early slumber, replenishing my energy for the adventures to come. Today I have only one client in the morning. When our session concludes, I will immerse myself in crafting a podcast script for the upcoming Cancer season—a celestial celebration of the moon's influence. Later in the evening, I anticipate attending a class presented by a local historian. The focus will be Squire's Castle—an enchanting place steeped in history and tales of the past. The library setting adds an air of curiosity and collective knowledge, fostering a deep connection to the community. May the blessings of the day surround us all.

Yours under the stars,

Stella

Join me on Patreon at just $1 during our summer savings special for the Charm School project. Together, we'll dive deeper into the realms of magic, self-discovery, and growth, unlocking our fullest potential along the way.

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreonas well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts