Dear Magical Diary: Post Eleven

       Dear Magical Diary,

Note: As part of my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 this summer, I have decided to keep a daily and public magical diary.  In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.


Dear Magical Diary,

Today began with a morning meditation, allowing me to center myself and set intentions for the day ahead. I used the labyrinth journal that my friend gave me to "walk" into the center of the labyrinth with my pen. I paused in the center for a few minutes, and then I unwound the path.  Self-care is an essential part of my practice, and meditation provides a sacred space for inner reflection and grounding. I struggle to keep a good meditation streak going, but I keep at it.

I have a first-time client today in my mundane business, so that will be the bulk of my day. I am looking forward to the session, although I am disappointed that they only want a one-time session and not a recurring relationship. I am going to practice my sales skills to see when they want to rebook.

Later in the day, Mike and I will go on a journey to his mother's house, where we will be pet-sitting her two dogs and two cats for the weekend. Animals hold a special place in our hearts and remind us of the interconnectedness of all living beings. Caring for these furry companions is not only an act of service but also an opportunity to cultivate love and compassion. It's especially fun to play with dogs since we are currently a cats-only family.

While away, I will bring along materials for my upcoming labyrinth class on Sunday morning. Labyrinths, with their intricate paths and symbolic journeys, offer a space for personal growth and self-discovery. The class will empower participants to tap into their inner wisdom and navigate the labyrinth's winding paths with intention and purpose.

Preparing for the labyrinth class amidst this pet-sitting adventure allows me to find balance between my magical pursuits and my responsibilities in the mundane world. It serves as a reminder that our spiritual practices can be woven into the fabric of our daily lives--but we need to take moments to stop and remind ourselves of the sacredness of life.

May this day be filled with magical encounters, compassionate connections, and transformative experiences.

Yours under the stars, Stella

Join me on Patreon at just $1 during our summer savings special for the Charm School project. Together, we'll dive deeper into the realms of magic, self-discovery, and growth, unlocking our fullest potential along the way.

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreonas well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts