Dear Magical Diary: Post Twenty-two

          Dear Magical Diary,

Note: As part of my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 this summer, I have decided to keep a daily and public magical diary.  In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.


Nothing overtly magical to report: I did some self-development work in the morning, meditated, went to the gym, did laundry, and went for a walk around Edgewater Park with a friend. I am going to bed early because I'm working off a bit of a sleep debt.

Yours under the stars,

Stella

Join me on Patreon at just $1 during our summer savings special for the Charm School project. Together, we'll dive deeper into the realms of magic, self-discovery, and growth, unlocking our fullest potential along the way.

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreonas well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts