Charm School Update: Week One

In my tentative planning calendar for Charm School, week one was to include the following:

Week 1:

- 1.a: Spend 2 hours researching and finding three different circle castings.

- 1.b: Spend 40 minutes reading and memorizing the first circle casting.

- Diary: Write in your magical diary for 10 minutes every day.


I did find the three different circle castings, and I posted the three that I chose on my blog here. I already have the first one memorized, so I didn't need to spend any time memorizing that one this week, but I recorded the other two in the voice memo app on my phone. I wrote in my magical journal each day last week except for Saturday. I think I need to give myself a little grace on the weekends because I am not in my full normal daily routine. As for reading, I did download What Witches Do on Hoopla, but I started reading it Sunday, June 4.


Originally for this this upcoming week I had planned:

- 1.b: Spend 40 minutes practicing the first circle casting.

- 2.a: Spend 2 hours researching and finding three different quarter calls.

- Diary: Write in your magical diary for 10 minutes every day.


I already have the first circle casting memorized, so I am going to practice the other two on my morning walks and when I commute. I chose my three quarter calls this morning and designed a reading plan to finish studying What Witches Do within the month. I will continue to write in my magical diary online "daily" with freedom to skip on the weekends if I chose.


Comments

Popular Posts