Dear Magical Diary: Post Twenty-one

         Dear Magical Diary,

Note: As part of my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 this summer, I have decided to keep a daily and public magical diary.  In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.


Yesterday recap: I did a quick birding session in the morning and was able to identify a killdeer with my previous knowledge and some assistance from the Merlin app to confirm. My job went long, but I am happy to help. Yesterday's ritual was lovely! I met a Veriditas facilitator there, and I am hoping she can facilitate a labyrinth workshop for my ORW friends. The invocations went well. There was another Stella there; it was her birth name, and we chatted about how I picked my name. A lovely reading from a book about the wheel of the year included a section on feather magic, which really resonated with me since I am so into birding these days. 


💜Today is similar to yesterday as far as my AM morning routine. I did gratitude sentences and affirmations before meditation. Today I used the paper labyrinth to "walk" into sacred space, and then I read A Rune for All Reasons, did a short walking meditation, and then practiced my memorization work in sacred space. My plans for the day are to work with a client in the first half of the day. There's a guided mushroom-spotting hike at one of the Metroparks today at 3 PM, but I think I am going to skip it since it's a bit of a drive. I think I will spend the afternoon working on podcast stuff instead OR go to the condo pool. No plans for the evening other than a quiet dinner with Mike and some relaxation.

Yours under the stars,

Stella

Join me on Patreon at just $1 during our summer savings special for the Charm School project. Together, we'll dive deeper into the realms of magic, self-discovery, and growth, unlocking our fullest potential along the way.

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreonas well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts