Dear Magical Diary: Post One



 

Dear Magical Diary,

Introduction

Although my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 officially starts in June, I have decided to start my daily magical diary today. After all, Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, and this is a summer project. In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.

I am a bit of an anomaly in the witchy community because I am an inveterate morning bird. I get up early, and I go to bed early, and I am not good for much in the evening hours unless my occasional insomnia hits (usually around my period which is around the new moon and then again around the full moon.) So I have decided to write my diary entry in the morning. I will go over any magical experiences from the previous day and then briefly touch on my intentions for the coming day.

Yesterday

Yesterday, I went to a Unitarian Universalist church service in Kirtland. There was a guest pastor, and the topic was how to be happy no matter what is going on. The pastor's two main suggestions were to own that you are the star of your life movie and to view your life through the lens that it is a work of art. I went to the library and got a few books, a puzzle, and a board game. I worked on some tarot content creation in the afternoon and did a spiritual cleansing of my house. When I mopped, I specifically stated that I was washing away my old attitudes about money and clearing the way for more money to come my way. Essentially, I was cleaning my house as if a guest was coming to stay with me, and that guest was money. Oddly enough, right when I was done cleaning, I got queries from two new clients who I booked for the coming week. Magic is real!

Today

Today, I intent to spend quality time with Mike since we both have today off for the holiday. I already converted the YouTube video of our Charm School introduction to audio and posted it to my podcast. I have also been working on podcast script drafts for my Gemini Q&A series so that I can publish Wednesday. I checked out What Witches Do from the library on Hoopla, so I can get started on those lessons. I also intend to go for a walk in the forest and cuddle the heck out of my cats.

Yours under the stars,

Stella

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreon, as well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts