Dear Magical Diary: Post Three

Dear Magical Diary,

Note: As part of my "Charm School" project with Cara Mia of Cutewitch772 this summer, I have decided to keep a daily and public magical diary.  In what we're calling the Charm School Syllabus (a list of suggested tasks for someone seeking a first degree initiation published in Silver RavenWolf's book To Stir a Magick Cauldron), one task is "Provide a magickal diary to your instructor that encompasses one full year of your magickal experiences." Now, this task doesn't explicitly state that this diary needs daily entries, but I have decided to write daily as best I can.



Yesterday was a whirlwind of work for my small business. I hustled, pushing through tasks like a caffeinated squirrel on a mission. By the end of the day, I was practically running on fumes and crashed into bed at an embarrassingly early hour. But hey, at least I made some progress with Atomic Habits on audiobook. I'm on the verge of wrapping it up, and I can't wait to unleash those strategies on my witchy habits. It's like a magic potion for leveling up my witchy habits--maybe. I am still not convinced that my ADHD will ever fully allow me to develop consistent habits. I seem to find myself in an on-and-off cycle with witchy habits.

This morning, I dusted off the Manifesting journal my friend gave me last month. It's got this aura of potential, you know? So, I grabbed my pen and poured my desires and intentions onto those blank pages, feeling like a wizard scribbling spells. And to set the mood, I indulged in a brief meditation session. Picture me sitting cross-legged, attempting to clear my mind while battling an army of random thoughts. It's like herding cats, but hey, at least I tried.

Now, today's got its own lineup of shenanigans. I got two clients lined up, one of them a quick gig for my side hustle. Plus, I'm hitting the BMV to finally get my driver's license updated with my newly acquired married last name. Ah, the joys of paperwork. But hey, it's a step toward embracing my new identity, right? And speaking of embracing, I'm gonna crack open "What Witches Do" and get lost in its witchy wonders. Gotta pick my poison for the upcoming full moon. Decisions, decisions.

Oh, and did I mention I'm recording some podcasts for the Gemini season of Stella Speaks? Brace yourself for some witty banter and mind-blowing insights. Well, maybe not mind-blowing, but definitely entertaining. Get ready to ride the cosmic waves with me, my friend.


Yours under the stars,

Stella

Find Charm School content on this blog and my Patreon, as well as Cara's YouTube channel, public blog, and their Patreon. You can also find Cara on Instagram. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts